Hotel Payments & Cancellation Policy
- Book Online & check for prices
- Above rates are quoted in Euro include organic Greek breakfast and all local taxes, VAT & service fees.
- The prices are per house and per day.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize or charge your credit card prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival time results to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking cost.
- Any cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival, no show or departure prior to the schedule date of departure, results in 100% loss of your total booking cost.
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
- Late check-out time: 18:00 (half day cost)
- Late check out time: after 18:00 (full day cost)
Visa / MasterCard / American Express
Retreats / Tours Payments & Cancellation Policy
In order to secure your spot at one of the eumelia experiences, you need to pay the full amount. You can pay through bank transfer (contact us directly for this option), or credit card. Full payment must be made 90 days before arrival or at the time of registration.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason less than 90 days before the beginning of the retreat, we can not refund your deposit or full payment, but you can transfer it to any of our already scheduled (date has been specified) retreats/trainings if there is availability. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving transportation and other services. To protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
If We Cancel the Program
In the very unlikely case that your eumelia experience is canceled due to too few participants, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that we must cancel a retreat/tour due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase cancellation/interruption insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• You cancel your participation in the yoga retreat
• The retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• Lost baggage or personal items
• Medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
Transport to and from Retreats
We can organize the airport transfer for you, or we can help you figure out other transportation options. However travel arrangements to and from the site of the retreats/tours are entirely your responsibility and eumelia cannot be held responsible for any delays or cancellations of your car service or bus rides.
t: +30 6947 151 400
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn more about our news, events and offers